Inspirational Quotes

Love Phrases in Italian with English Translation

                         21 Love Phrases in Italian 


Love Phrases in Italian with English Translation


1. Sei tutto per me
You are everything to me.

2. Senza di te non sono ninety
Without you I am nothing.

3. Voglio sempre essere con te. 
I always want to be with you. 

4. Mi manchi 
I miss you 

5. Significhi tutto per me 
You mean everything to me.

6. Sei la mia vita 
You are my life

7. Ti amo 
I Love you

8. Ti amo con tutta l'anima 
I love you with my heart

9. Voglio stare con te per sempre. 
I want to be with you forever 

10. Senza di te la mia vita ha senso
Without you my life has no meaning

11. Sei la stella del mio cielo 
You are the star of my sky

12. Mi completi.
You complete me

13. Mi vuoi sposare?
Will you marry me?

14. Ho bisogno di te 
I need you

15. Mi piaci 
I like you 

16. Baciami 
Kiss me

17. Abbracciami 
Hug me

18. Mi rendi felice 
You make me happy

19. Ti adoro
I adore you 

20. Vuoi essere la mia ragazza? 
Would you like to be my girlfriend? 

21. Faccio tutto per te 
I can do everything for you 



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9